Grow Taller 4 Idiots Review

Pinterest

Howdy, Paul here, thanks for visiting! If you’re looking for the Official Grow Taller 4 Idiots site please Click Here. If you want a realistic assessment of the kind of results you can expect with Grow Taller 4 Idiots before you buy it then please read our review below.
Grow Taller 4 Idiots eBook

Life’s really not that easy for men who are below average when it comes to height. Believe me! I ought to know. I was only 5’7” — which is clearly a little bit on the short side for a man – so naturally, being misunderstood because of my height was the story of my life. I found myself being turned down for jobs in favor of guys who had half the experience I did, but several inches on me when it came to height. The ladies appreciated my intelligence and my sharp sense of humor. However, most of them ultimately preferred my friend Brad who was just under 6 feet tall himself.

I have to say I was really beginning to wonder when I was going to catch a break if it was even possible for a shorter guy to catch a break. Then I received this unusual e-book called Grow Taller 4 Idiots as a birthday present from my brother. At first I thought it had to be a joke because to the best of my knowledge there was no way to add inches onto your height once you were out of adolescence. However, when my brother explained that this same book had helped a good buddy of his add 3 full inches onto his height in only 6 weeks, I felt more than a little intrigued. My brother’s not the kind of guy to recommend a scam product, after all!

I didn’t know it then, but Grow Taller 4 Idiots by Darwin Smith would turn out to be one of the coolest discoveries of my life. It helped me add not one, not two… but three inches onto my height in just under 9 weeks myself and I’m here to tell you how it can do the same for you. Read on to find out more!

Start With Optimal Nutrition

It sounds simple in hindsight, but it turns out that increasing your height is a lot like anything else related to the human body. You are what you eat… and you get out of your body what you put into it. That means nutrition matters and that’s where you need to start if you’re serious about increasing your height. The first chapter of Grow Taller 4 Idiots helps you get started on the right foot with the proper building blocks in regards to nutrition. You’ll discover:

• The 6 nutrients that are absolutely essential to add to your diet if you’re serious about increasing your height in a matter of weeks.
  • Learn all about the 10 vitamins that will help you maximize your results.
  • Discover 10 must-have minerals that will actually help you restart the growth process in regards to your height and see to it that you realize your full potential in that arena.
  • Find out all about the critical role protein plays in the achievement of the height you were truly meant to be enjoying.

Click here to learn more…

Posture Is Key

I’ve always heard that posture can play a truly critical role when it comes to your height, but that never really made sense to me until I read through Grow Taller 4 Idiots. It really goes into detail, not only about the importance of developing the right habits, but also the best ways to make sure these habits add inches to your height for noticeable results. Do you suffer from spinal issues or bone issues that take away from your height as well? No worries! You’ll be walked through techniques for dealing with them that will help you achieve the height you’re truly after.

The Importance of Sleep

OK, we all know that getting enough sleep is important… but did you know that your sleep quality can actually be a major contributor to your issues with height? Well, it turns out that it can be… but Grow Taller 4 Idiots can help you there as well. Everything from in-depth info about sleep patterns, to advice on the right mattress and pillows to buy, to tips from experts to help improve the quality of your sleep are covered. I never had any idea that the way I sleep could be taking inches off of my height, but this book not only explained it to me in a way I could understand, but it helped me see the light in a way that changed my life for the better.

Improve Your Height With Exercise

Last but not least, Grow Taller 4 Idiots will help you make the most of your height with an exercise regimen that is guaranteed to get your results you’ll have to see to believe. The great thing is that the program includes 16 training videos that guides you through each exercise, so you can be sure you are practicing them properly.  It starts off slow with the basics to get you started on the right path. However in future chapters, it leads you through increasingly advanced exercises that really kick the program into high gear. This is actually where I really started seeing the most dramatic results of all. It wasn’t just me that saw it either! Good friends of mine actually noticed that I seemed taller and these guys normally never notice anything.

Click here to learn more…

Grow Taller 4 Idiots is Not For Everyone

As is the case with even the best products out there on the market, I wouldn’t say that Grow Taller 4 Idiots is for every guy or girl who isn’t happy with their height. For instance, it’s not for lazy guys who are looking for a quick fix that won’t require any effort on their part. Grow Taller 4 Idiots is a real solution for a real problem, not a magic pill or an out-of-the-box solution. You’ll really have to stick with it if you want to see results, but I can tell you beyond the shadow of any doubt that that’s exactly what makes it worth it.

Also, you won’t see a ridiculously dramatic change in your height. For instance, if you’re 5 feet tall and dreaming about being 6 feet, you’re out of luck. However, if you feel you could benefit from up to a 5-inch increase in your current height, then this is for you! Grow Taller 4 Idiots works with your body to help you maximize the spinal and muscle structure you already have in order to help you realize your full potential when it comes to height. It worked for me (I increased 3 inches) and revolutionized my confidence, body image, and respect level out there in the world. If you let it, it can do the same for you, too!

A Great Deal on a Great Product

If you’re skeptical about giving this amazing e-book a try, I completely understand. I certainly was! Admittedly, if it wasn’t a birthday gift, I might never have seen my way clear to trying it at all. However, that was before I did try this program and reap the benefits of amazing results. It just so happens that the geniuses behind the Grow Taller 4 Idiots program are offering a special that you just can’t beat right now as well, so there’s never been a better time to take a chance — 10 off the normal selling price of the book which bring the overall cost down considerably.

I really have to say that I think that’s a real steal for such an effective solution, so I strongly recommend that you give it your time. You could wind up like me – with Grow Taller 4 Idiots to thank for a new job, a new relationship, and a whole new sense of self esteem! You’ve always known that being a little taller could help you open new doors you’ve dreamed of walking through for years. Well… it’s finally time to stop dreaming and start living that dream with Grow Taller 4 Idiots!

Oh, And Don’t Forget About The Risk-Free Guarantee!

Don’t forget, you’ve got 2 entire months to test the system out for yourself – if you DO NOT increase your height by AT LEAST 2-5 inches, you can always get a refund. All you do is literally just email Darwin Smith (the author of Grow Taller 4 Idiots) directly, and he’ll send you back your money just like that.

So you have nothing to lose right?

Claim Your Copy of Grow Taller 4 Idiots Right Now!

If you are on the Grow Taller 4 Idiots program, please post your progress/results in the comments below.  It will help alot of people and would greatly be appreciated.

Please leave your comments/progress/results below (before asking a question, please see the frequently asked questions section).  I may not be able to respond immediately, but will try to respond to everyone as best I can.

For those who already purchased the program, you should be using 43 grams of broad beans and 43 grams of red/white cabbage instead of 80 grams in the HGH cocktail.

Share Your View Below
  • Gonna Get It!
  • Have It, Love It!
  • Excited
  • Hate It!
  • Love It!

2,362 Responses to “Grow Taller 4 Idiots Review”

1. Saeed Ibrahim November 23, 2012 at 2:56 pm #

Hi Folk here, In this blog many people have stated that they didn’t get result though they were following that book(I was also one of them). But what actually happened is that I think many people have the older version of the book. But the updated version contains the diet plan which is essential for desired results. I think those who have got the older version please contact with the site Paul had recommended before(look through past comments please).That’s all….Guys please get the updated version….

• Paul November 23, 2012 at 3:56 pm #

Thanks Saeed.

If you downloaded the book before October 2011, you are probably on the older version that does not contain the diet plan. The new version in my opinion is much better laid out, and easier to understand. Instead of having to go through all the vitamins, minerals etc listed in the old book, just use the diet plan in the new book to get the required nutrition.

Get the new version here:

growtaller4idiots.com/help.php

• Paul November 24, 2012 at 12:02 pm #

One other thing that people may be missing out is that with the advanced exercises, you still need to continue the introductory exercises. So the introductory exercises is done throughout the entire program.

• Matt Ramsey November 24, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

Really? Which ones?

• Paul November 25, 2012 at 11:31 am #

All of the introductory exercises.

2. Claire November 23, 2012 at 5:40 pm #

Just ppurchased the program 2 days ago and already started today. Will add my results to this blog every week. Would love 3 inches to my height as I’m 162cm. Read through all the comment and definitely believe it will work for me. And Paul, I will stick to the program EXACT.

• Paul November 24, 2012 at 12:01 pm #

Hi Claire,

All the best with the program! By sticking exactly to the program, I am sure you will see good height gains.

3. tuan November 24, 2012 at 1:41 pm #

question 1:I cant see result, paul
    qestion 2: how does the growth spurt show, paul?

• Saeed Ibrahim November 24, 2012 at 3:39 pm #

Hi Tuan

Read this comment

grow-taller-4-idiots.com/comment-page-6/#comment-3889

and one thing, do u have the older version or newer version?

• tuan November 25, 2012 at 1:33 pm #

hey saeed. I buy newer verson

• Saeed Ibrahim November 24, 2012 at 3:40 pm #

Hi tuan

Can u please read this comment
      grow-taller-4-idiots.com/comment-page-6/#comment-3889

• tuan November 25, 2012 at 1:36 pm #

hey saeed, what is that comment ? I dont know it. can you copy?

• Saeed Ibrahim November 25, 2012 at 11:21 am #

A growth spurt is a condition when growth occurs rapidly. During this time, both male and female grow in height in a quick rate. Natural growth spurts happens anywhere between 12-15 in boys and 10-13 in girls.When a growth spurt occurs, its likely to eat more than usual, hormone levels of the body reach at the peak rate.

• Paul November 25, 2012 at 11:33 am #

Growth spurts can also fall outside those ranges.

• Paul November 25, 2012 at 11:33 am #

>question 1:I cant see result, paul

Responded to you above, did you read it??

>qestion 2: how does the growth spurt show, paul?

You’ll feel more hungry than normal, sleep more than usual and experience ‘growth pains’.

4. Matt Ramsey November 24, 2012 at 2:20 pm #

Ok Paul thanks for your advice, done a bit of probing myself now too … I would do my exercises mid morning after having been in school (have a lot of free periods so can come home) then take the vegetables as salad WITH a meal. I noticed this might sto HGH due to insulin release? Also realised if I use tin tomatoes I can mash everything into a finer paste so it is like a really thick smoothie (I half way eat and drink it haha) so am gonna do this plus exercises earlier for 3 weeks, then take a week off for holiday then start back to do two weeks of the intermediate followed by intensive with the new cocktail! A in order? Cheers Paul

• Paul November 25, 2012 at 11:41 am #

From what you told me, for you to do the program properly and experience better height gains:

1. You need to do the exercises just after you wake up in the morning (not mid morning after school)
      2. Take the HGH cocktail as a blended cocktail (not a salad) as well as use fresh tomatoes (not tinned tomatoes that have reduced nutrition)
      3. Stick to the diet plan as laid out in the book
      4. Avoid taking a week off as you’ll lose your progress.

Also do you sleep in the ideal position without pillow?

5. Nahid Anwar November 24, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

Every one is talking about diet plan but where is it?

• Paul November 25, 2012 at 11:34 am #

You have the outdated version of the book. Read my previous comment on how you can get update your book.

6. tuan November 25, 2012 at 12:22 pm #

hey paul, you said you grew 0.8cm in 5th week. you cant grow 3inch=8cm in 6week

• Paul November 25, 2012 at 12:39 pm #

yes Tuan, at 5th week i grew 0.8cm.

7. tuan November 25, 2012 at 12:54 pm #

how many cm have you grown in 7th week, paul?

• Paul November 25, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

after week 3 – o.5 cm
      after week 4 – 0.3 cm
      after week 5 – 0.7 cm
      after week 6 – 1 cm
      after week 7 – 0.9 cm
      after week 8 – 1.8 cm
      after week 9 – 2.2 cm

8. tuan November 25, 2012 at 1:05 pm #

awesome, paul. in your blog, there is a way to grow taller after a week. but up to 3th week, you see result

• Paul November 25, 2012 at 1:13 pm #

I don’t see what you are trying to say here Tuan. Some people such as Naftali in the comments grew after 1st week, I didn’t.

If you doubt this program and not willing to follow the program instructions, just quit and don’t do it anymore. I can guarantee you right now that you won’t see any height increases by missing out portions of the book. We have already established that you did not do this program properly.

9. tuan November 25, 2012 at 1:19 pm #

I see the most thing is stretching. and diet . I have done it properly

• Paul November 25, 2012 at 1:25 pm #

Tuan,

You definitely are not doing things properly. You are also unable to properly read my responses to you earlier properly about why you failed in growing either. How could you say you are doing things properly and exactly when you are supposed to take the HGH cocktail after exercise, yet you take MILK. I am sure there are alot more things you are doing incorrectly, judging from how you define properly and exactly.

10. tuan November 25, 2012 at 1:31 pm #

In the meantime:

1. How many hours do you sleep per night?
    I sleep 9 hours per night
    2. Do you take the HGH cocktail within one hour of exercise? no

3. Do you do the exercises in morning and evening?
    yes I do so everyday
    4. Do you do the exercises till you can’t do them anymore?
    yes I do exercise 45 minutes a time
    5. Do you follow the diet plan as laid out?
    yes, I follow it
    6. Are you sleeping without a pillow?
    yes, I sleep withour pillow

• Saeed Ibrahim November 25, 2012 at 1:38 pm #

You did not take the HGH cocktail and that’s what the reason behind you to not get the desired result. As well who knows how much effort u have given in doing exercises and following the diet plan. The book does say that HGH cocktail is a must for desired and result and clearly says that you can’t get any result by not taking the HGH cocktail so why you’re behaving like a kid here?

• Mark November 25, 2012 at 5:56 pm #

I take HGH cocktail immediately after my exercises. You can’t skip this if you want to increase your height.

11. Tyler November 26, 2012 at 3:11 am #

Sorry to repost but I didn’t know there was a general post at the bottom.

I’m almost 16 and I’m not really short. I’m about 5 8. My parents are 5 9 and 5 7. So I feel like i could possibly be done growing. I haven’t grown at all in 6 months. But growing 2-3 more inches would be perfect for me. I have a couple questions

• Paul November 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

Hi Tyler

>1.) is it possible that i could benefit MORE than 2,3,4 inches because I’m still in the throwes of puberty?

>2.) when i was 13 i started working out with my neighhbor a lot. Eventually i was squatting over my body weight. (135 lbs lifting 145) do you think this might have anything to do with my shortness?

It certainly contributes to your shortness. You have been compressing your spine all these years.

>3.) finally my school is REALLY hardcore. It gives a lot of homework each night and sometimes i have to stay up way into the morning (sometimes even 4 or 5 am) in order to finish my work. I know the program says i need to sleep more. Would i have to forfeit my grades some in order to do the program? Or would sleeping 7 hrs a night be okay if it was only a couple nights.

You will need to sleep 8 hours+ a night to see height gains. If you have been getting little sleep over these years, it has also contributed to your lack of height growth.

12. naftali November 26, 2012 at 11:37 am #

hey paul, how you doing?? i feel more tired everyday with a little pain too. is it due to growth spurts?? i will post my height after week 2 completion,

• Paul November 27, 2012 at 2:41 pm #

Its normal to feel some pain while doing this program as well as feeling tired. There are 2 indicators of growth spurt. The other indicator is feeling more hungry.

13. Darren November 26, 2012 at 3:25 pm #

Paul, remember when I said my friend thinks I grew abit, well I measured and found I am 1.5cm taller. So now I am 169.5cm (was 168cm). I’m also feeling more tired than usual and slight joint pain on my legs, is this ok paul? Also it looks like I grew more than you on the 3rd week, does this mean I can make it to 4 inches by the end of 9 weeks!?

• Paul November 27, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

> I’m also feeling more tired than usual and slight joint pain on my legs, is this ok paul?

This is totally fine Darren. I felt pain as well while I was on the program as well as feeling like i need more sleep.

> Also it looks like I grew more than you on the 3rd week, does this mean I can make it to 4 inches by the end of 9 weeks!?

Congrats on your height increase so far. We all grow at different rates and this program, who knows, you may be able to get there :) What important to remember is that this program can be continued indefinitely, so you can always continue after the 9 weeks to get further growth.

14. Matt Ramsey November 26, 2012 at 7:12 pm #

Just got told I’ve grown again, which is good coz everytime I think I’ve grown I seem to have! Will measure tomorrow

• Paul November 27, 2012 at 2:49 pm #

That’s great Matt. Did you make any changes to the way you do the program (as I recommended above)?

• Matt Ramsey November 27, 2012 at 4:28 pm #

Yep but I think that last little bit was from earlier, let’s see how much I grow in 3 week before my holiday … Btw I heard that sprinting is one of the best fir releasing HGH?

• Matt Ramsey November 27, 2012 at 4:29 pm #

Oh and btw, I over did one exercise and kinda hurt myself, what should I do?

• Paul November 28, 2012 at 11:16 am #

You should rest till you recover before you continue with the exercises. Keep with the diet plan though.

• Paul November 28, 2012 at 11:14 am #

Sprinting does release good amount of HGH, however if you are going to do supplemental exercises, do the 2 recommended ones, swimming or cycling.

15. Lai November 27, 2012 at 5:18 am #

does it work without exercise?

• Paul November 27, 2012 at 2:46 pm #

no, it does not work without exercises. You need to do everything as instructed in the program for you to see results.

16. Mark November 27, 2012 at 11:46 am #

Grew another 1.8cm YEEEESSSSS. Keep it comin baby. Its total 2.8 cm so far, just over 1 inch. Another 3 weeks to go. Yiiihah!

• tuan November 27, 2012 at 12:15 pm #

I cannt grow taller :(

• Paul November 27, 2012 at 2:53 pm #

Tuan, please stop spamming my blog that you can’t grow taller. You know what you have missed. Saeed told you several weeks ago not to substitute milk for the HGH cocktail, yet you continued. I told you that you cannot miss out the HGH cocktail several times, and you still act like you don’t understand why you can’t grow. Now you are telling Mark you can’t grow taller, yet he also replied to you before that you should drink the HGH cocktail. What is it that you are after? Its like you have not bothered comprehending any of the replies.

• Paul November 27, 2012 at 2:47 pm #

That’s brilliant Mark. Keep up the momentum!

17. tuan November 27, 2012 at 6:38 pm #

hey paul, in 2nd growth spurt, do you notice wet dream?

18. Mike November 27, 2012 at 10:17 pm #

Hey Paul, I finished the program. I want to ask you, do I need to still keep with the diet plan to keep what I grown?

• minh November 28, 2012 at 3:18 am #

hey mike, how many inches have you grown after using this program?

• Paul November 28, 2012 at 11:21 am #

Hi Mike

If you were consistent with the diet plan throughout the program, you’ll keep your height. You don’t need to continue. However, if you feel to stay with the diet plan for just incase, you can do it for another week or two.

By the way how much did you grow?

• priyajit August 30, 2014 at 7:09 pm #

when did u start the program???????

19. tuan November 28, 2012 at 3:21 am #

hey paul, I’m sorry for my spam. I want to ask you that in your growth spurt, do you notice the wet dream?

• Paul November 28, 2012 at 11:22 am #

No I didn’t.

20. Craig November 28, 2012 at 11:37 am #

Excellent advice Paul, thanks. I’ve been coming to your blog, reading the comments about the program for about a month now. Finally bought it a week ago and really enjoyed reading the book. I just started the program today and will post up my progress.

• Paul November 28, 2012 at 5:01 pm #

Your welcome Craig, all the best for your progress on the program!

21. sujatha shetty November 28, 2012 at 12:46 pm #

Hiiiii mikka
    How much u grow?

• Mike November 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm #

When I started I was 169.5cm and now I’m 179.3cm.

@Paul, thanks I will do another 2 weeks of the diet plan.

• Matt Ramsey December 2, 2012 at 4:27 pm #

Great progress! Did you make sure that you did the exercises just after you woke up?

• Mike December 2, 2012 at 11:15 pm #

yep, did the exercises just after waking up.

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 3:41 pm #

Very good increase Mike. That like 4 inches! How old are you?

• Mike December 5, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

I’m 20 years old

• moe yassin December 6, 2012 at 3:38 pm #

how old r u mike ??

22. mario November 28, 2012 at 4:20 pm #

Hey paul i got 2 questions. how was your growth progression from week to week ? and i will not be able to make the hgh shake for about a week should i keep doing the stretches and continue with the program ?

• Paul November 28, 2012 at 5:02 pm #

Hi Mario

>how was your growth progression from week to week ?
      I have written is down on the comments before, take a look.

>will not be able to make the hgh shake for about a week should i keep doing the stretches and continue with the program ?
      Where are you in the program at the moment?

23. Matt Ramsey November 28, 2012 at 5:16 pm #

Didn’t have a measure so don’t know exactly, but have grown again! I’m just gonna go through the pain for tonight as tomorrow is the start of my 2 day rest period from the programme. I think it happened because I didn’t do the introductory exercises before the others. Why do you never need to do the intermediate ones again? They seem to focus on the lower spine and the advanced the upper. Also, am I right in thinking the exercises are a mixture of stretching and isometrics? As isometrics have been shown to increase bone density

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 2:41 pm #

Matt, have you recovered yet?

>Why do you never need to do the intermediate ones again?

These exercises are supposed to make the spine more flexible and prepare you for the advanced exercises.

>Also, am I right in thinking the exercises are a mixture of stretching and isometrics? As isometrics have been shown to increase bone density

Good observation. It would seem it is a mixture of stretching and isometrics. That is why the diet plan is so important and it was emphasised throughout that book that the diet plan is needed to sustain the growth and make it permanent.

24. mick November 28, 2012 at 9:23 pm #

hi paul im 5ft8in i work nights when is the best time to do these routines and also will i grow slow because the nutriments are normally absorbed better when you are asleep, im 54 slim . i am waiting for the growing tall for idits to arrive . could please let me know as soon as posssible. at my age will i achieve growth.

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 2:50 pm #

Hi Mick

The best time to do these exercises is just after you wake up from bed and also soon before you go to bed. At your age, you can still increase your height. The only concern is that you stay awake at nights and sleep during the day, and I am not entirely sure how this will affect the results as our body produces different chemicals at different times of the day. I’ll ask Darwin and get back to you with what he says. It would be good if you could report back with the results. One thing that’s strikes me immediately is that you are vitamin d diffident. Vitamin d helps you absorb calcium and strengthens your immune system. Since you don’t get much sunshine, your body does not get enough vitamin d. I would suggest you buy vitamin d3 (as cholecalciferol) supplements. 5000IU+ per day would be good for you regardless of whether you do the program or not.

You don’t have to wait for the book to arrive in the post as you get it immediately as a download. If you missed the download link after you bought the program, contact their customer support.

• Paul December 6, 2012 at 3:36 pm #

Mick, I have received a reply from Darwin:

‘yes vitamin d3 supplements are good in his case.

by working at night it won’t be a problem, as long as he got a pretty normal pattern of sleep of at least 8-9 hours (regardless of the time)’

25. tuan November 29, 2012 at 1:55 am #

thank paul, I have grown 2 cm to my height, thank so much

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 2:50 pm #

Thats great Tuan. Have you started taking the HGH cocktail?

• tuan December 5, 2012 at 10:09 am #

no, paul, I dont drink it, but I have seen growth spurt. and I grow 2.5 cm . thank paul

26. Vwjman November 29, 2012 at 2:49 am #

does anybody’s HGH cocktail taste terrible? or is it just me? it doesn’t really taste all that good to me, and I’m pretty sure I’m doing it right…

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 2:53 pm #

Vwjman,

You can add sugar or pieces of chocolate to improve the taste. I didn’t add them as I didn’t feel it taste that terrible.

What stage are you in on the program? Please report your progress here.

• Vwjman December 4, 2012 at 1:02 am #

Ok thanks, and I just recently started the program, hoping to get at least 3 inches from this. I’ll keep you posted though.

• Paul December 6, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

Excellent, keep to the program exactly and push yourself.

27. Ron November 29, 2012 at 11:18 am #

Hey Paul, I’m new here so some of my questions may seem amateurish but I have to ask them. You encourage everyone to drink the HGH cocktail while on the program. How would this help an adult who is already past their growing years and whose growth plates have fused with their long bones? The other thing I’m concerned about is the issue of weigh lifting workouts. I think in the book it says that weight lifting does not adversely affect a persons height, and that particular exercises involving weights, i.e. for the back muscles, may in fact help with improving posture?

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 3:40 pm #

Hi Ron

>How would this help an adult who is already past their growing years and whose growth plates have fused with their long bones?

Even if the growth plates have fused, if one follows a program to stress the bones (or any bone in our body for what matters) they do grow. The younger you are the better so the fact that growth plates are supposedly fused (as shown in an x ray) could just mean the growth will come slower or there is more inertia to growth. The HGH cocktail increases the amount of HGH hormone produced by the body when taken straight after exercise.

>I think in the book it says that weight lifting does not adversely affect a persons height, and that particular exercises involving weights, i.e. for the back muscles, may in fact help with improving posture?

Avoid weight lifting when doing this program as it compresses the spine and you won’t get good results. Strength training should be fine though.

• Ron December 4, 2012 at 12:42 am #

Thank you Paul. This really helps a lot. I’m on a resistance training program right now and I don’t feel any stress on my spine while performing the exercises. I don’t think they would interfere with the grow-taller stretches :) I’m still on the first week. Once I get some results I will try to post them on here.

• Paul December 6, 2012 at 3:12 pm #

all the best Ron, and like i always say to everyone, keep exactly to the program instructions and push yourself on the exercises.

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 3:57 pm #

Good motivation link! Nice find.

28. sujatha shetty November 30, 2012 at 3:58 am #

Can I add milk…or chocolate in hgh for a better tast

29. Jason November 30, 2012 at 8:28 am #

hey paul can u pls tell me wht exersises i should do in the mornings and evening coz the book i downloaded no exersies are shown in it

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 3:57 pm #

Hi Jason

How long ago did you download the book?

• Jason December 4, 2012 at 8:12 am #

last month i downloades it and i got all jumbled up books tall&fit,dynamic heat increase program,free height increase journal,grow taller secrets,grow taller guid.growtaller4idiots i cant understand which one belongs to grow taller 4 idiots

• Saeed Ibrahim December 5, 2012 at 7:44 am #

I think you’ve download this book free from any site.Though they gave it free but listen, its likely to be a fake guide, not the orginal book.You have to buy the book from Paul’s recommended site.

30. Claire November 30, 2012 at 10:52 am #

I’ve grown in my first week of exercises. Not much, its around 0.5 cm but not everyone grow in first week so very happy. Paul didn’t grow in first week and still reached 3 inches, so I have hope!

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 3:46 pm #

That good Claire, not everyone grows in their first week, and certainly you could reach 3 inches or even more :)

31. sujatha shetty November 30, 2012 at 5:50 pm #

Hiii paul
    Can I add milk or choch. In hgh cocktail for a tast?

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 3:44 pm #

I would avoid adding milk as it could cause problems with the absorption of nutrients (just like adding milk to tea which neutralises the beneficial antioxidants). You can add sugar or pieces of chocolate.

• Matt Ramsey December 3, 2012 at 4:28 pm #

Ah! I’ve had a glass of milk every time I’ve had the cocktail .. Now it’s tarring to make sense … I’m gong to need to restart I think

• Saeed Ibrahim December 3, 2012 at 4:51 pm #

Hey Matt,
          Don’t start from very begining.What is better is to start the focused exercise routine.And ofcourse follow this:
          1.exercising after just waking up and just before bed.
          2.Taking the HGH cocktail(blended) within 30-60 minutes after doing exercises.
          3.Stick with the diet plan.
          4. And its just only my advice, eat your dinner atleast 2 hours before bed.

And I want to tell one thing, though Darwin said that chocolate or sugar can be added into cocktail but I strongly recommend “NO”

32. Bob November 30, 2012 at 8:07 pm #

im on the 4th week of this program, about to go on to the 5th week and i have stuck to it pretty well, yet i have not experienced a cm. But im staying positive because in the book it says sometimes its not till the 2nd week of the advanced stretches that i gain any height. Hopefully it works.

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 3:53 pm #

Hi Bob

Yes, most people will see an increase in height after the 2nd week of the advanced exercises.

Few questions for you:
      1. How many hours do you sleep per night?
      2. Do you take the HGH cocktail straight after the exercises?
      3. Do you do the exercises when you wake up in the morning and just before you sleep in the evening?
      4. Do you do the exercises till you can’t do them anymore?
      5. Do you follow the diet plan as laid out?
      6. Are you sleeping without a pillow in the ideal position?

• Bob December 3, 2012 at 6:29 pm #

1. the sleep part of this has been pretty bad, sometimes i go to sleep at 1am and wake up at 10am so i dont know if it evens out at all.
        2. I drink the HGH drink 30 minutes later and sometimes right after, especially before i go to sleep because by then im really tired.
        3. Right when i wake up and right before i sleep i do the exercises.
        4. ive just done whatever amount i was told to do but i could add more reps.
        5. The diet plan hasnt been a problem, i work at a grocery store so food hasnt been a problem.
        6. i sleep without a pillow but not on my back, i dont know if i have to be on my back though.

• Paul December 6, 2012 at 3:27 pm #

Bob

You will need to sleep 8+ hours per night as consistently as possible. Next attempt to sleep without pillow lying on your back. Then you need to push yourself on the exercises. Just like a weight lifter who wants to gain muscle, keeps increasing his weights whenever he got used to that weight, we increase our reps. A weightlifter also knows to not injure himself while pushing his limits and we do the same.

>But now my question is, if i make adjustments, where do i start from in the program?

Spend time on the focused exercises again. Remember, you also need to continue the introductory exercises throughout the entire program.

33. mario December 2, 2012 at 12:44 am #

im 3 days away from the advanced exercises

• Ron December 2, 2012 at 3:21 am #

What is your progress so far and how old are you?

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 3:46 pm #

Hi Mario

How is your progress so far? Remember when you get onto the advanced exercises, you still need to continue with the introductory exercises. So do the introductory exercises and then the advanced exercises.

34. sujatha shetty December 2, 2012 at 4:44 am #

@paul
    43 gm broad beans and 43 gm cabbage with all tomato for
    hgh cocktail…right but this for 2 time or for 1 time only…means at
    morning 43 gm and evening 43gm…or morning and evening total use 43 gm?

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 4:01 pm #

Saeed answered below.

35. sujatha shetty December 3, 2012 at 4:04 am #

Hgh cocktail tast is yaaaakkkk….how u drink?

36. Darren December 3, 2012 at 2:26 pm #

Grown another 1cm (0.8cm to be exact), so 2.3 cm so far.

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 4:02 pm #

Good work, keep doing what you’re doing!

37. Mark December 3, 2012 at 2:30 pm #

One more week on and I’m 1.7cm taller :)

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 4:02 pm #

Height piling up!

38. Saeed Ibrahim December 3, 2012 at 3:11 pm #

Hi guys,

I’ve grown almost 2 cm in 5th week and see, it really works.To be exact its 1.9 cm and yes, noticing that big changes are coming, my spine came into a very slender shape which wasn’t before but about growth spurt I think I’m always hungry a bit more than usual, noticing very good sleep during night… I’ll measure me again and soon will report my progress.

Thanks everyone.And especially Paul….

• Matt Ramsey December 3, 2012 at 3:40 pm #

That’s great saeed but I’m still struggling. Past my nine weeks and only a bit over a cm … Should I stop where I am then restart from scratch? That’s what you did and it worked!

• Matt Ramsey December 3, 2012 at 3:51 pm #

We could even skype each other to encourage each other and give tips?

• Saeed Ibrahim December 3, 2012 at 4:00 pm #

Hi Matt,
          You can Find me in facebook.

• Matt Ramsey December 3, 2012 at 5:47 pm #

What is your Facebook?

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 4:00 pm #

Matt, have you made changes I suggested to the way you do your program? It could be still early days from when you made the appropriate adjustments. Instead of restarting the program. Maybe go back to the focused stretching routines and start from there, while keeping the program exact (like doing exercises just after waking up, and taking the HGH cocktail as blended, not a salad etc)

• Matt Ramsey December 4, 2012 at 12:46 pm #

Have, been doing the exercises when I get up now for a week plus having the cocktail (can’t get it to total liquid but not far off, bit like baby food!) plus eating way more fruits and veg

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 3:55 pm #

Good progress Saeed. And it does sound like a growth spurt, being hungry and requiring more sleep.

• Saeed Ibrahim December 3, 2012 at 4:03 pm #

Hi Paul,

I’m really surprised about the increment. Just one week and I grew. I can feel that I’m growing during 6 nights because every morning I measured my height just after wake up and every morning, the height is approximately .04-.05 cm more than previous morning….

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 4:06 pm #

Yes, its a good feeling isn’t it. The hard work pays off, and you deserve it. Mark in the comments above did not grow until after 4th week and have been growing above 1cm each week.

39. Saeed Ibrahim December 3, 2012 at 3:22 pm #

Hi Sujata

Do you have the book? If then you shouldn’t ask that question.The book says that you have to take 1 medium sized tomato,43gm of bean and Cabbage. If you think that it is too much for you than you can split it into two and first one in the morning,2nd one in the evening,both after just doing the exercises.Frankly speaking, If you don’t have the book then first buy it then talk.After Hearing your questions, it seems that you don’t have the book cause the contains all the answers you’re asking here.

• Vwjman December 4, 2012 at 12:59 am #

Whoa! How come my book tells me to mix 3 tomatoes, 250 grams of beans and cabbage?

• Paul December 6, 2012 at 3:35 pm #

When did you download the book? You have the old version, just go and ask their customer support to get the new updated version.

40. Saeed Ibrahim December 3, 2012 at 3:56 pm #

Hi Matt

I’m not too sure about starting the program from begining, You have to wait for Paul about that. Instead, u can do the advanced exercises for a bit more time. For example, do them more than 4 weeks.

See, I don’t even reach at advanced exercise.But got increment. I think one of your biggest mistake is taking the HGH cocktail as a Salad. You should take it as mentioned in the book. Possibly, its one of the reason behing you to get increment slowly.And yes, everything should be followed EXACTLY.

• Paul December 3, 2012 at 4:26 pm #

I agree, taking the HGH cocktail as a salad could be really setting Matt back on his results.

• Matt Ramsey December 4, 2012 at 12:48 pm #

It was a blended salad, but I agree. Ive only just figured out how to take it as a cocktail

41. Paul December 3, 2012 at 4:13 pm #

I told Darwin that some people in my blog is not getting results they want and I got forwarded an email from Darwin. Its someone who used the program and grew over 4 inches. Here is what he writes:

For those who are following the grow taller 4 idiots program with little to no results. I would like to give the advice Mr. Darwin gave me when I was in the
    same situation:

– The exercises must be followed until one can’t do any more repetitions

-if you can do more, do it, otherwise you are just tricking yourself of results.

– don’t starve yourself, growth have to come from somewhere! From the food that we eat. eat plenty of health food (more than you normally intake) and drink a lot of milk.

– Take the hgh cocktail as instructed – it taste like shit but it’s still better than the feeling of being short!

– results are slow at first, especially if growth have stopped for a long time

– it will take some time for growth to resume, then the more you push yourself the more you grow.

– the program is not for cheaters, work hard and don’t take it easy!

Best of Luck!

42. Saeed Ibrahim December 3, 2012 at 4:40 pm #

Hi Paul,
    When you will open the forum mentioned below?

43. sujatha shetty December 4, 2012 at 7:02 am #

@saeed
    I have that book…but in that book mentioned 80 gm….and here all of u said 43 gm….so I m confused

44. Saeed Ibrahim December 4, 2012 at 7:06 am #

There is a mistake in the Edited version of the book.It will be 43gm instead of 80gm

• Matt Ramsey December 5, 2012 at 5:19 pm #

So what’s your Facebook saeed? Just be good to be able to motivate eachother

• Saeed Ibrahim December 6, 2012 at 3:35 am #

Hi Matt
        Find me in Facebook.Its [email protected]

• Matt Ramsey December 6, 2012 at 7:36 am #

Saeed Ibrahim Rifat
          Is this you?

45. Jason December 4, 2012 at 8:21 am #

paul one more think i would like to ask what coulour should the hgh cocktail be? coz when i make hgh cocktail with 43 grms of cabbage 43 grams of beans and one tomatoe sometimes it gives a slight brown colour and sometimes green colour and wht type of cabbage to use? red cabbage or the green cabage?

• Paul December 6, 2012 at 6:05 pm #

You can use white or red cabbage, either one is fine.

46. Jasmine December 4, 2012 at 12:36 pm #

i was wondering if this worked if u didnt have the drink? i’m youngm 16, but pretty sure i’ve stopped growing and it would be hard to convince my mum to buy the ingredients because my family thinks im being a bit silly

• Paul December 6, 2012 at 6:08 pm #

You need to drink the cocktail to grow. Tuan (above in the comments) somehow managed to grow without the the cocktail, but he has been on the program for a long time. The cocktail definitely helps you increase height more and quicker.

• Jasmine December 8, 2012 at 11:51 pm #

where does it say how to make the cocktail in the book? because i always miss things, sorry haha x

47. Craig December 5, 2012 at 4:49 pm #

Just finished my first week of the introductory exercises. I’m seeing people increasing in height in the comments and I’m getting really pumped up. I want to be taller, that’s my new years resolution! I’m sure I will achieve it using this program.

• Saeed Ibrahim December 5, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

Best of luck to you and keep posting your progress here.Remember to follow the diet plan as exact as possible.

48. Sarah December 5, 2012 at 5:06 pm #

Hi Paul,
    Its my 3rd week and I’m on the program now.So far I measured myself.Its about a bit more than .04cm.No doubt,I have faith in this book as I’m seeing results but My problem is my long torso.I have very short legs and they looks really weird. Can you suggest me anything to increase legs length cause I’m noticing that except 2 or 3 exercises of the focused stretching routine, othere are stretching the spine but I don’t want my spine to be more longer than it is now… What can I do?

• Paul December 6, 2012 at 10:16 pm #

With this program the height increase is obtained through both the spine and the legs (height gain is linear and proportionate). If your body before the program is longer in torso and shorter in legs, you will the same proportion, as both will grow at similar rate. I think the only way to get your legs to increase more than spine is to do more of the exercises involving the legs and add more (new) exercises that involves the legs. This would mean a slower and less of an height increase overall, as you will be counting on mostly the leg increase and not the spine. However, it would be redesigning a working system and you may want to ask Darwin for advice for this.

49. Claire December 6, 2012 at 3:03 pm #

Seems like I have grown again. I will measure tomorrow.

• Claire December 7, 2012 at 5:54 pm #

I am another 0.7 cm taller, so 1.2 cm total increase at the mo. I am starting to get pains too, and from reading the comments, it’s a good thing.

50. Sachin December 6, 2012 at 3:51 pm #

Hey Paul. I am 23 years old my height is 170cm. How much more my height will increase? Is it possible to increase 5 to 7 cm more?

• Paul December 6, 2012 at 10:30 pm #

Hi Sachin

Its possible to grow 5 to 7 cm more if you follow the program exactly and push yourself in the exercises.

51. shilu December 6, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

hi paul!

2) can i take kelloggs corn flaks in breakfast as cereals?

52. sachin December 6, 2012 at 6:16 pm #

Hello Paul, I am 23 years old and my height is 170cm, so how much more it will increase?

• Paul December 7, 2012 at 10:43 am #

If you do the program exactly, you’ll be able to increase by several inches.

• sachin December 7, 2012 at 6:22 pm #

Thanx a lot Paul.

53. Jason December 7, 2012 at 7:53 am #

Hey paul how to download the growtaller4idiots ebook can u please send me the link to download i donwloaded the book but the books are all jumbled up

54. Jason December 7, 2012 at 9:17 am #

hey paul i m trying to order for the book but when i pay by debit card it says (We were unable to authorize your payment. Please make corrections to your payment information and try again, or try a different payment method. (3)) i dnt have a credit card i only have a debit card

• Paul December 7, 2012 at 10:43 am #

Hi Jason,

If you bought the book in the past you should be able to get the latest version for free. Just enter your order number and you’ll get to download latest one:

growtaller4idiots.com/help.php

55. shilu December 7, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

plz paul answer my above question coz i hv got so much confused in dietry plan.

• Paul December 16, 2012 at 11:48 am #

Hi Shilu

> 1) what is helping of potatoes in dietry plan? is it the outer layer of potatoes?

Yes the outer layer is the most important part

>2) can i take kelloggs corn flaks in breakfast as cereals?

Yes you can use kelloggs.

>3) in dinner it is given to take salad of non-leafy vegetables,so should i have to make a salad of raw vegies and eat it?

Yes make it as a raw salad

>4) on sunday plan in dinner it is given to take potatoes and a mix of non-leafy vegetable,so should i have to make a salad of it or have to cook and then eat?

Make it as a raw salad

56. sachin December 7, 2012 at 6:21 pm #

@Paul, Thanx a lot friend.

57. Jason December 8, 2012 at 8:26 am #

hey paul what colour the hgh cocktail should be? when i make the cocktail with 43 gms of green cabbage 43 gms of beans and 1 tomatoe sometime it fives slight brown colour sometimes cream colour and sometimes grinish but it is never red in colour on the book image is shown in red colour i Hope im making it correctly. im using a electric mixer to mix all the ingredients together

• Paul December 16, 2012 at 11:52 am #

When you use the white cabbage, some parts may be green so that is why the colour turns out different. What you are doing is fine.

58. Dev December 8, 2012 at 3:38 pm #

Hi Friends,

Where could i get the “Growtaller4idiots” book? Pls give me the download link

• Jasmine December 8, 2012 at 11:48 pm #

if someone replies can u send me a link too please? x

• Dev December 9, 2012 at 11:35 am #

yes sure

• Matt Ramsey December 9, 2012 at 5:57 pm #

Heyy Jasmine how tall are you? What do you want to grow to? x

• Jasmine December 10, 2012 at 2:53 am #

i’m 5’0 and i was to grow to 5’5 or 5’6 but i’d honestly be happy with any additional height haha x

• Matt Ramsey December 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm #

Ah right so how come you want to get taller? Tall guys LOVE girls like your height haha x

• Paul December 16, 2012 at 2:38 pm #

@Dev and Jasmine

Here is the link

59. Matt Ramsey December 9, 2012 at 8:17 pm #

What’s this trick with sunlight I’ve been hearing about?

• Paul December 16, 2012 at 2:42 pm #

The body makes vitamin D when the skin is directly exposed to the sun. That is why it is often called the “sunshine” vitamin. The body needs vitamin D to absorb calcium. Without enough vitamin D, one can’t form enough of the hormone calcitriol (known as the “active vitamin D”). This in turn leads to insufficient calcium absorption from the diet. In this situation, the body must take calcium from its stores in the skeleton, which weakens existing bone and prevents the formation of strong, new bone.

60. kari December 9, 2012 at 9:24 pm #

Hi Paul, i was just wonderin whether it would be possible to grow taller at 26 yrs of age? I think its a long shot but i’m. tiny and have wondered as my arms seem to have grown a little. at first i thought my clothes had shrunk in the wash lol but any help you could offer would be much appreciated.

• Paul December 16, 2012 at 2:46 pm #

Hi Kari

Yes you are able to still grow at the age of 26. If you are willing to put hard work and effort in, as well as following the instructions exactly, you can grow a few more inches with the grow taller 4 idiots program.

61. sujatha shetty December 10, 2012 at 7:10 am #

@paul
    I m adding water in hgh cocktail…is it ok?
    How much cocktail should I drink at one time?…1cup or half cup?

• Paul December 16, 2012 at 2:56 pm #

Yes, adding water is fine. With the instructed amount of ingredients, the cocktail could be taken as one or 2 times.

62. Darren December 12, 2012 at 7:47 pm #

Grown another 1.2cm. Now 3.5cm so far.

63. Saeed Ibrahim December 13, 2012 at 4:31 am #

Yupp, another 1.4 cm… Its almost 1.5 inch…. Height is increasing like a rocket…

• Paul December 16, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

@Darren and Saeed

Good progress!

• khaled December 26, 2012 at 12:06 am #

hii Saeed , how long have you been doing the set of exercices … ? I’m 19 ,and i’m 5’6″ and i’m wondering if it’s possible for me to grow 2 inches (I have a scoliosis) , and how long will it take to see the results .Thanx

• Saeed Ibrahim January 2, 2013 at 5:06 am #

I’m doing this program about 1.5 month and at present I’m on the advanced exercise. Generally it is after 4th week when an increase in height is observed and its certain that results will be seen between 4th to 6th week. I got an increase in height at the 5th week.

As u have scoliosis then I think the program will work better on you, because most of the exercises correct your posture. Yes, its possible for you to get 2 inches if you follow the program. Even your age is the perfect time to do this :)

• khaled January 21, 2013 at 12:02 am #

thanks saeed , you gave me hope :D

64. Saeed Ibrahim December 13, 2012 at 5:02 am #

You’re 5.10. aren’t you? Matt what about your progress so far? I got almost 1.5 inch

• Mohammad Ahmed March 3, 2013 at 10:23 am #

Hi saeed.

Please could you tell me your daily routine for increasing height

Thanks

65. sophie December 14, 2012 at 7:40 pm #

you guys are really encouraging me! I will start the programme today and tell you how this end up! Thank you so much for all you guys comments

• Paul December 16, 2012 at 3:57 pm #

All the best Sophie! Post your progress here :)

66. sujatha shetty December 15, 2012 at 6:24 am #

Can any one tell me plz…,1cup or half cup hgh cocktail is ok at a 1time? And I m adding water in that…is it ok?

• Paul December 16, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

Responded above

67. abraham December 15, 2012 at 4:09 pm #

Do we have positive results by following all the things given in the book except taking HGH cocktail?Im 20 years old.

• sophie December 15, 2012 at 10:57 pm #

well, I feel you would need to take HGH cocktail. I’ve read all comments in this site and found out people who are 20 above also got positive results; not dramatic though. I am 20 female and will have a go! :D

• abraham December 16, 2012 at 8:55 am #

so we have to take it for sure after exercise.I wonder how u people are taking HGH cocktail.

• Paul December 16, 2012 at 3:02 pm #

Abraham, you need to take the HGH cocktail. There is one person called Tuan in the comments who grew taller without the HGH cocktail. But if you read his comments from the beginning, you’ll find he took a long time to grow without the stuff.

68. abraham December 16, 2012 at 8:49 am #

In the preparation of HGH cocktail i got to know if we ‘ve to add Broad beans directly with green outer parts or only seeds removing the outer green cover?

• sophie December 16, 2012 at 9:01 am #

you should deshell it!

• sophie December 16, 2012 at 1:40 pm #

You don’t have to deshell it!! I thought you mean the outer cover of some beans in it!

69. Saeed Ibrahim December 16, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

If you r taking broad bean then yes, u should deshell it. I take green beans instead of broad beans as they are not available in my country. So I don’t deshell them. So far my height increased 1.5 inch and I think deshelling it is not that imortant.
    P.S. Remember to take the hgh cocktail within 30-60 minutes after doing exercises…